Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My new bike


Well, its time for a new bike and I will take everyone on the journey of my purchase of a new bagger. The reason for the purchase is I sold my 2006 1200 c in March and had a new born in the house ,which has kept my wife and I very busy. So, I am not any hurry to purchase the new bike. I will be going over some of my research as I progress through research, negotiations and purchase. I would like to think that I have some knowledge of anything with a vin# and will relay my experience with everyone.

A little background about me. I have been in Automobile industry for about 7years and spent 2years as a sales person and 5 as a finance manager. I will try to use my background in those areas to make a quality purchase on my next Harley. I am leaning toward any bagger model older than 2003 and will probably make the purchase in Feb 2010.

Stay tuned!!


Mike G

No comments:

Post a Comment